HYGIENE AND SAFETY PROCEDURE
To ensure your protection and that of our team members, we have put in place a hospitality charter, as well as strict health and safety procedures.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT SECURITY DISTANCES IN THE HOTEL
- We respect barrier gestures throughout the hotel and restaurant, as well as hygiene standards and safety distances, with marking etc.
- Our staff is equipped with mask, protective screen and hydroalcoholic gel, anti-virucidal disinfectant for cleaning the contact areas (handles, pens, keys, surface, etc.)
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic gel and masks on demand. Wearing a mask is compulsory when traveling in public places (restaurant, lobby, common areas) as well as at breakfast.
- A registration questionnaire will be sent to you systematically before your stay: in order to reduce your waiting time at reception to just a few minutes. We will give you your keys, disinfected beforehand.
- They will remain in your possession until your departure, and a space will be dedicated to drop them off during your check-out, in order to minimize contact.
- Your invoice can be sent to you by email during your stay, for verification by you, in order to also reduce your time at reception at the end of your stay.
- We carry out a thorough and frequent cleaning of common areas and in particular disinfection (with product EN14476) of handles, switches, buttons, room keys, desks.
- All bedrooms and bathrooms are fully cleaned with disinfectant detergents between each guest, and only upon request during a guest’s stay. The training of our cleaning teams has been adapted and they will be equipped with protective gloves, masks, gowns and visors.
- Cleaning equipment is changed between each room, including rags and microfiber wipes.
- All linen and all welcome products in the room are systematically changed between each guest.
- Some objects have been removed from the rooms, in particular the cushions and throws, coffee machine, kettle, bottle of water, however a wide range is at your disposal with at the bar.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
- Our breakfast offer has been adapted to minimize contact; a buffet operated by our teams will be available. We hope your understanding for this type of service, as we work to reintroduce a full buffet that you can help yourself to in complete safety.
- To do this, we will ask you for a time slot for your arrival for breakfast in order to better prepare your arrival and share the space with other customers.
- The restaurant is open at 7 p.m. for half-board and until 8.15 p.m. as well as the bar. We ask you to come with a mask.